Month in Review
- The community of Strathmore hosted a PACE engagement evening. Over 70 people attended and were ready to join our team advocating and standing up for Catholic Education
- An email was sent to the Parents of CTR, on behalf of PACE, requesting support by signing the petition. The email was sent via the schools was extremely well received.
- Petition signatures have risen from 3000 to over 9000, we continue to work towards 10, 000! Please share the petition with friends and family and watch the support grow.
- PACE has set a Petition Deadline of March 1, 2019, at which point the petition will be submitted.
- GrACE (Grateful Advocates of Catholic Education) launched the #gottagracegroup campaign.
- School districts across Alberta have been invited to be a part of the provincial movement.
- GrACE introduced the CTR GrACE Group, already known provincially as PACE.
|Petition Deadline||March 1, 2019|
|Council of School Councils||May 4, 2019||Carmoney G&CC|
Read and share the article of the month.
View and share the testimony of the month.